When I first started at Center of Design I was so pumped to work with ladies who are kind, funny, and genuine. I knew for sure we would be a force to be reckoned with and it just so happened that we are all blue-eyed blondies. Don’t laugh! But I made us a logo one night to save for a rainy, daydreaming of the beauty that we would create together (big nerd over here). Here it is along with the first rendition of The Towhead Three:
Paint Pallet Preferences
1. BM Edgecomb Gray
Edgecomb Gray is a perfect whole house paint color that walks that line between tan and gray very well.
2. BM Tranquility
Tranquility is beautiful in bathrooms, spa-like and serene! Would also be cute in a nursery!
3. Behr Cracked Pepper
Cracked Pepper is perfect for entryways/foyers, beautiful on wainscoting, accent walls, doors/trim, and even cabinetry!
4. Sherwin Williams Dried Thyme or Rosemary
Dried Thyme or Rosemary would be great for a study, office, bedroom, or even accent furniture. I think it would be lovely as an island accent color with brushed gold hardware!
5. BONUS – BM Swiss Coffee
Swiss Coffee is also a perfect whole house paint color if you’re looking for a non-harsh white. It’s beautiful for kitchen cabinetry and is also a great fresh bathroom color choice.
For sheen, I like and recommend eggshell for everything! It’s the perfect finish – not too satiny- not too flat.
1. Sherwin Williams Rain – A bright and refreshing, yet relaxing, pop of color. I specifically like to use this paint color in bathrooms.
2. Sherwin Williams Dorian Gray – My favorite “Greige”. I will be doing a kitchen refresh to update my Golden Oak with Dorian Gray painted cabinets along with champagne bronze hardware and fixtures.
3. Benjamin Moore Hale Navy – This color can be used in many places – interior or exterior. Hale Navy is a great accent color for a wall, cabinetry, or doors. Will navy ever go out of style? I certainly don’t think so!
4. Sherwin Williams Eider White- This off-white with a touch of gray could be used for cabinetry or walls throughout the home. I plan to use this color for the walls in my kitchen to keep it light and fresh.
BONUS – Benjamin Moore Aegean Teal – I have a small wall in my dining room that I like to use as a statement. It is currently navy blue, but I just may need to switch it up to this rich teal.
BONUS – SW Halcyon Green or BM Stony Blue